TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors, and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project or simply needs to hire a top-notch change maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Regional Sales Manager, will work closely with assigned product management, marketing and other assets to develop an understanding of the territory landscape and customer needs throughout the geography. They will actively engage clients and business partners to further expand market presence and drive sales.
- Work from home office, covering a Multi-State Midwest territory
- Consistently meet or exceed financial targets for profitable sales volume, share of wallet and strategic objectives at assigned customer accounts within the territory.
- Expand market position by identifying new customers, developing prospects and penetrating competitive accounts.
- Present commercial and technical sales arguments to potential customers, taking responsibility for the complete sales cycle from preparing bids to negotiating prices and closing contracts.
- Act as an interface between the customer, Service Engineer and after sales team to ensure an excellent overall customer experience.
- BS or higher, ideally in chemistry or related
- Success selling as scientific product or service to other scientists, at least a year of sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exposure to Mass Spec or related analyzer or lab equipment preferred