TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The North America Sales Director will be the lead direct contact with our customers as well as the liaison between our Business Development, Applications, Service, and Product Development teams. The candidate will be responsible for the oversight and management of sales, regional marketing, forecasting, and sales strategy development. In the immediate term, there will be a heavy focus on driving sales, codeveloping and executing a marketing plan, and building a US sales team.
- Forecast and meet/exceed North American quota
- Develop the NA sales plan for growth and expansion.
- Develop strategic and tactical sales/marketing plans for products and implement these through effective management with our partners.
- Enable sales of the company products and build relationships through interactions with customers, employees, and partners.
- Define and oversee the sales process to ensure leads contacted on a timely basis to move customers into and through the sales pipeline using the company’s CRM for tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering. An advanced degree in these or related disciplines is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, preferably in a senior role
- Knowledge of workflows related to life science applications
- Strong customer-centric focused.
- Exposure to Mass Spec a plus
- Ability to communicate to internal teams
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak, present and write clearly and accurately, particularly as it relates to technical concepts
- A self-starter with strong operational focus and accountability
- Willingness to travel +50%
- Ability to work within the United States