Are you a people person with technical sales experience and a good understanding of laboratory product applications? This is your chance to take on a crucial position with plenty of room for professional development, working for an industry leader in high-precision thermoregulation technology.
This role will be filled by an experienced sales professional representing the company’s high-performance thermoregulation solutions to the life sciences laboratory industry in the company’s South Central Region. This is a key position on their team and will provide opportunities for career development and growth to the right candidate.
Location: Multi-state region including TX, NM, OK, LA, AR, CO, and KS
- Identify and aggressively pursue new sales opportunities
- Establish strong business relationships with current and future clients
- Train and collaborate with channel partners to develop and close sales opportunities
- Be the face of the company and liaison between customers and corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction while delivering the highest quality product
- BA/BS Degree or higher in Life Sciences or similar scientific field
- 2+ years of successful laboratory sales experience
- Understanding of laboratory product applications and markets, biotech experience a plus
- Able to travel roughly 30%
What To Expect:
- A company that values employee agency and freedom to develop their ideas
- Competitive salary and paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package, including group medical, dental, life insurance, and a 401k with up to 5% company match
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.