Do you have capital equipment sales experience in the research sciences industry?
As a microscopy technical sales representative, you will use your sales skills and technical training to offer a premium level of value to prospective clients in the region.
Location: Northeast US, New England down to Maryland
- Achieve sales target for confocal products and services within the region
- Develop and execute a territory plan to maximize the potential of the region
- Setup and successfully demonstrate systems products to potential buyers
- Generate, qualify, and manage all sales leads, prospects, and new customer accounts
- Maintain and report, sales forecasts, potential sales, customer feedback, activity plan
- Provide leadership to channel partners to facilitate sales and work with regional application specialists
- BS or higher in a technical discipline
- Over 3 years of success of capital equipment sales experience
- selling experience into life sciences/research
- Time and territory management experience
- Basic knowledge of imaging/microscopy
TESA Talent is deeply committed and connected to the laboratory science industry.
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a talent acquisition consulting and executive recruiting firm with deep roots in the lab sciences industry across North America. TESA Talent is solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction