Do you have experience with GC/MS and Thermal Desorption? Do you enjoy solving problems and working with people? This might be an ideal career for you.
Location: Home-office/Field-based, USA
In this role, you will work alongside all our client’s sales channels to drive the Thermal Desorption (TD) business within the Americas region and ensure product penetration into the designated market application areas.
- Qualify customer requirements together with the sales team and demonstrate a solution to meet them
- Drive and develop the TD business in the Americas by supporting the direct sales teams & indirect distribution channels as required
- Be fully conversant with all technical aspects of the TD product portfolio
- Support and assist the sales/distribution channels from identifying leads to closing orders
- Monitor the sales funnel within your area of responsibility to ensure continued activity
- Support the deployment of the Americas marketing plan by implementing appropriate strategies
- Actively assist in maintaining and expanding our market knowledge to include:
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest scientific findings
- Market and technology trends
- The successful candidate will have a strong background in Thermal Desorption with an understanding of Gas Chromatography (GC) and Mass Spectrometry detectors (MS)
- Have a 4-year degree or higher degree (or equivalent) preferably in a physical science
- Experience in a sales environment would be beneficial, however, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn will be more important
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills
- 30% travel estimate
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.