TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Our client is seeking a dedicated Systems Engineer who will be responsible for leading the development of commercial scientific instrumentation. The SE will be responsible for executing the technical development of next-generation Mass Spec technology. They will drive the collection of requirements from Business & Product Strategy Teams and then work to ensure that these requirements are addressed at each stage of the product development process. The engineer will follow the product development lifecycle and have experience working within a Quality Management Systems’ policies, procedures, and protocols to ensure compliance with regulatory and industry standards and practices.
Location: Greater Philadelphia
- Responsible for ALL technical aspects of the product: including the instrument, accessories, and software.
- Responsible for system concept and block diagram, through prototype development until design transfer to manufacturing.
- Requirements Engineering: development and review for completeness/correctness of product definition
- Responsible for Verification and Validation. Leads the activity ensuring adequate requirements test coverage, protocol, and results review.
- Risk Management: FMEA, Product Safety, Defect Review Board(s) chair, Product change control
- Project task estimation and status reporting, accountable to the project manager.
- Lead systems-level design review
- At least 5 years experience with system or subsystem engineering including drafting requirements and verification activities.
- Experience leading design reviews
- Experience with complex products involving mechanical, electrical, and software systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong understanding of product development in an ISO9001 environment.
- Detail-oriented documentation skills
- Strong product design skills and troubleshooting ability.