Our client is seeking a dedicated and talented individual with a proactive and positive can-do attitude to join their team. If representing disruptive technology sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we invite you to apply today!
The System Sales Specialist will be responsible for driving sales activities across the US. In this role you connect with key decision-makers at cell manufacturing and therapy facilities, increasing awareness and educating the industry on our unique value proposition.
- Drive sales activities to meet and exceed territory revenue targets
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle in the USA
- Actively prospect territory to develop new business opportunities for hardware and contracts
- Demonstrate product expertise to serve as the field-based expert
- Visit and interact with all customer levels and functional areas
- Represent the company & portfolio at events
- Gather specific market & competition trends
- Support and coordinate product demonstrations
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs
- Assist customers in selecting products based on customer needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Identify prospective customers using all resources available
- Arrange for installation and testing of products or machinery.
- Minimum BS degree, MS or Ph.D. preferred in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, genetics, pharmaceutical sciences, or related field.
- Direct experience with cell therapy technology or image analysis a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience of capital equipment used in life sciences.