TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Our client is seeking a dedicated and talented individual with a proactive and positive can-do attitude to join their team. If representing disruptive technology sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we invite you to apply today!
The System Sales Specialist will be responsible for driving sales activities across the US. In this role you connect with key decision-makers at cell manufacturing and therapy facilities, increasing awareness and educating the industry on our unique value proposition.
- Drive sales activities to meet and exceed territory revenue targets
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle in the USA
- Actively prospect territory to develop new business opportunities for hardware and contracts
- Demonstrate product expertise to serve as the field-based expert
- Visit and interact with all customer levels and functional areas
- Represent the company & portfolio at events
- Gather specific market & competition trends
- Support and coordinate product demonstrations
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs
- Assist customers in selecting products based on customer needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Identify prospective customers using all resources available
- Arrange for installation and testing of products or machinery.
- Minimum BS degree, MS or Ph.D. preferred in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, genetics, pharmaceutical sciences, or related field.
- Direct experience with cell therapy technology or image analysis a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience of capital equipment used in life sciences.