Do you have experience in the process analytics industry, an interest in chemistry, and enjoy collaborating with others on large-scale projects? This is your chance to lead an energetic team with one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis.
This role serves as the business leader for a line of near-IR and Raman Process Analytics products, heading up a full marketing team that supports the full life cycle of spectroscopy process analyzers, from product launch to service and support.
Start Date: Q1 2022
Location: Tampa Bay Area
- Leading marketing and strategy efforts such as lead demand generation and product development initiatives for process analytics spectroscopy products
- Strategically pricing and positioning spectroscopy products to compete and drive profitability
- Serving as a technical expert for consultations with customers, sales representatives, and service peers to match project requirements with product capabilities
- Translating the customer’s performance specifications into an analyzer system, and preparing robust analyzer configurations
- Developing project timelines for assembly, testing, and documentation, and mapping the end-to-end customer experience
- Working in close collaboration with after-sales support teams to test, validate, and document analyzer information
- Performing data analytics and model development for process optimization
- BS, MS or higher in a science or engineering
- Experience as a product manager or performing similar duties
- Knowledge and experience in the process analytics industry
- A basic understanding or use of spectroscopic solutions such as FTIR, NIR, or Raman
- Able to travel approx. 30%
What To Expect:
- Stable company that fosters employee satisfaction, longevity, and a refreshing, collegial company culture
- Competitive salary, comprehensive medical benefits, including company-contributed retirement plan, tuition reimbursement
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone that knows your industry, someone with years of Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.