Are you a self-motivated, ambitious team player?
The successful candidate will provide remote and on-site applications support for IR customers in the region. Responsible for technical support of sales personnel in the development of new opportunities for our spectroscopy systems.
- Creates and defines system requirements, system specifications, and user interactions with the system
- Obtains inputs from internal or external sources and integrates inputs into product requirements to achieve engineering goals. Coordinates requirement clarification activities with team members.
- Documents and manages requirement changes, including change request justification
- Provides input on product requirements and translates product requirements into component or Subsystem Specifications
- Leads requirement verification and validation process, with a good understanding of system-level design, development, and testing to assess performance against the design specification
- Trains other product owners or requirement engineers on the defined requirement engineering processes and helps drive and contribute to continuous improvement of these processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science or closely related discipline
- Minimum 5 years in relevant work experience in product development or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong experience in development tools on DevOps and agile software development
- Ability to apply engineering technical knowledge in specified engineering discipline for subsystem development
- Demonstrated experience leading complex system analysis and requirement specifications
- Knowledge in regulations such as Quality Management System and 21 CFR part 11 or GxP relevant
- Good understanding of Use Case 2.0 method and use case modeling experience
TESA Talent is deeply committed and connected to the lab sciences industry.
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone that knows your industry, someone with years of Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.