TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The Senior Product Manager will work closely with many organizational functions, including Business Development, Product Development, and Commercial teams. The candidate will be responsible for developing the product strategy and roadmap, working with sales and marketing to refine positioning and provide support to the commercial team to ensure revenue goals and customer satisfaction are achieved. The candidate must have the technical and applications depth of knowledge to develop the core positioning and messaging for the product, excellent competency for creating competitive diligence and benchmarking analysis, develop marketing/sales tools and collateral, provide training to the sales force, and interact with customers to assess product performance. The position offers the candidate the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams both internally and with external partners. A reputation for integrity, urgency and accountability with sound technical and interpersonal skills, highly motivated, independent with a strong operational focus is critical for success.
Location: Greater Philadelphia
- Develop product marketing plans and event campaigns to generate product awareness and demand.
- Plan product launch
- Liaise with Strategic Marketing, advertising, and public relations to promote products.
- Support sales and marketing with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise
- Conduct product and roadmap presentations to key decision-makers within customer organizations.
- Develop sales tools and sales training material.
- Provide input for marketing collateral development.
- Supply sales with the latest research and marketing information
- Implement a marketing plan in conjunction with all departments.
- Drive ongoing improvement in sales and profitability.
- Work with Applications Team
- Minimum BS degree, MS or Ph.D. in chemistry or related engineering/science
- Over four years of hands-on experience with instrument software applications such as
- Exposure to Product Management and Marketing processes a plus
- Knowledge of analytical chemistry or biochemistry applications