Do you have a desire to start a career in service or support of scientific instruments?
Location: Sacramento, CA
This role involves providing support to the service manager for the US field service team and support staff, providing timely customer communication regarding service support, selling service contracts, and managing the service inventory.
- Create quotes for service parts, visits, and contracts for customers
- Process service orders efficiently and verifies for accuracy
- Manage the service contract funnel in salesforce – this includes the selling of contract renewals and new contracts
- Manage customer expectations with regard to installs, repairs, etc.
- Create a case for any email or phone call that is post-sales support
- Ship service parts and track stock sent to service engineers
- Update Salesforce as outlined in procedure guides
- Prepare units for shipment to designated locations from local stock
- Maintain accurate physical control of service stock in the warehouse
- BA/BS Degree, ideally in chemistry
- 1 year of hands-on experience with scientific instruments, experience with GC/MS is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.