TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors, and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project or simply needs to hire a top-notch change maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The Service Product Manager will own the entire post-sale customer experience. This person will be responsible for promoting and growing the revenue for service support plans, consumables, installation and training for our client’s analytical/scientific instrument portfolio.
- A key position on the Product Marketing team, this leader will continuously evaluate the position of company post-sale products in the market and design and execute marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and revenue growth.
- The Product Manager will oversee the production of internal and external materials for existing products and the launch of new products.
- This leader will drive product leadership including product line logistics (pricing, part numbers), sales tools and marketing strategies.
- Serve as the technical marketing expert for all post-sale solutions including our service plans, service pricing, after-sales training, consumables and installation.
- BS or higher, ideally in a science or engineering
- 3 or more years of product marketing experience including product management
- Product marketing in the lab products space
- Exposure to the business of aftermarket sales/marketing including service of equipment