TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The Customer Service Manager will lead the Customer Service Department and be the direct point of contact with our customers as well as the liaison between Business Development, Sales, Applications, and Service teams. The candidate will be responsible for building the customer service infrastructure necessary to support our customers during sales and service issues. This requires creating sales orders from approved quotes, scheduling installation, and accurately capturing and triaging reported service questions or problems in a rapid timeframe. This position also requires engagement and interaction with external sales channel partners. A reputation for integrity, urgency, customer service, and accountability with strong attention to detail and documentation is the key to success.
Location: Southeast PA
- Document new customer information in the billing system.
- Process all sales orders.
- Liaison between Customer, Sales, and Service for notification of shipping, installation, and all associated documentation in preparation.
- Engage with third-party sales channels to coordinate installs and service issues.
- The first interaction with the customer during the service call.
- Engagement with customers to gather pertinent information to relay to service.
- Detailed documentation of errors, service problems, downed systems, etc., and urgency to transfer to service, applications, product support for rapid triage.
- Work with Service and Applications teams to resolve customer issues as expeditiously as possible.
- Strong customer focus and professional demeanor to work with the customer in order to set expectations.
- Act as an inside sales function by selling service contracts, consumables, training, software, and accessories to customers as appropriate.
- All documentation is complete for the pre-site checklist prior to service scheduling any installation.
- Assist sales with the execution of government supply agreements.
Customer Service infrastructure and Inventory Management
- Define the Customer Service process map, roles, and responsibilities.
- Hire and lead a customer service team as the business grows and needs dictate.
- Monitor sales forecast and safety stock to work with purchasing to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Implement the customer invoice function of the ERP system. Ensure all customer invoices are processed timely and accurately.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Over 5 years of industry experience, in customer service, sales, or support position
- A process-driven, detail-oriented person that can create procedure and operational infrastructure
- Exposure to chemistry, biology, or other sciences is preferred
- Leadership skills preferred