Do you have experience with system or subsystem engineering?
Our client is seeking a dedicated Systems Engineer who will be responsible for leading the development of commercial scientific instrumentation. The SE will be responsible for executing the technical development of next-generation Mass Spec technology. They will drive the collection of requirements from Business & Product Strategy Teams and then work to ensure that these requirements are addressed at each stage of the product development process. The engineer will follow the product development lifecycle and have experience working within a Quality Management system’s policies, procedures, and protocols to ensure compliance with regulatory and industry standards and practices.
- Responsible for ALL technical aspects of the product: including the instrument, accessories, and software. Responsible for system concept and block diagram, through prototype development until design transfer to manufacturing.
- Requirements Engineering: development and review for completeness/correctness of product definition using JAMA requirements management software.
- Responsible for Verification and Validation. Leads the activity ensuring adequate requirements test coverage, protocol, and results review. This includes the creation of the verification protocol and its execution.
- At least 5 years experience with system or subsystem engineering including drafting requirements and verification activities.
- Experience leading design reviews
- Experience with complex products involving mechanical, electrical, and software systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong understanding of product development in an ISO9001 environment.
TESA Talent is deeply committed and connected to the laboratory science industry.
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a talent acquisition consulting and executive recruiting firm with deep roots in the lab sciences industry across North America. TESA Talent is solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction