TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Design, development, and evaluation of instrumentation and Analyzer systems based on Raman spectroscopy. Collaboration with mechanical, software, method, and manufacturing engineers. Will interact with Marketing and Product Managers for problem understanding and requirements, as well as manufacturing and service and support staff on completed products.
- Design and optimization of high performance imaging spectroscopy systems.
-optical imaging (lens layout, magnification, numerical aperture, Zemax, or similar optical CAD)
-spectrographs (numerical aperture, range, resolution, Rayleigh filtering, vignetting)
-cooled CCD/CMOS cameras (binning, readout, bias offset, dark current, QE, linearity, read noise)
- Development of stabilized diode laser sources.
- Design of optical (fiber coupled) spectroscopy probes for sample interfacing
- Support project and product management with cost estimates and resource planning
- Close collaboration in a cross-functional team
- Interaction with, and management of, third party suppliers
- Coordinate development of custom fiber optics (NA, spectral attenuation, fiber/fiber and free-space coupling, switching)
- Develop spectrograph wavelength and intensity calibration systems (using atomic emission sources, filters, black body radiators and fluorescent materials)
- Participating in development of custom dielectric and holographic filters and grating.
- BS/BA or higher in a physics/physical science or engineering
- Approximately 5 or more years of related engineering experience
- Exposure to optics, spectroscopy, or photonics applications