TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors, and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project or simply needs to hire a top-notch change maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The Strategic Account Executive is responsible and accountable for the achievement of sales goals and market share targets in their assigned territory through the implementation of aggressive, direct end-user selling techniques.
The IHC (Immunohistochemistry) Sales Specialist is responsible and accountable for the achievement of sales goals and/or market share targets in their assigned territory through the implementation of aggressive, direct end-user selling techniques.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, annual and sales goals for the territory.
- Plan and schedule face-to-face account calls to current and potential end-users of products.
- Install/set-up instrumentation in customer laboratories. Perform demonstrations.
- Assist team to optimize antibodies and tailor slide quality to the approval of pathology staff.
- Prepare monthly territory status reports to Regional Sales manager.
- Manage operating expenses within assigned budgets
- Maintain accurate and current customer contact information.
- Proactively acts to understand customer needs and identify solutions; actively creates business opportunities
- BS or higher, ideally in a life science
- 3 or more years in capital equipment sales into medical professional practices/diagnostics
- Experience selling to all levels and working in a team
- Local travel within Greater Boston