Do you have experience leading a sales team?
The Western Sales Manager will lead & direct the Product Specialist team as the primary contacts for our customers within the assigned territory as well as the liaison between our Business Development, Applications, Service, and Product Development teams. The candidate will be responsible for the oversight and management of the Western team, developing the sales pipeline, prospecting, qualifying prospects, achieving assigned quota, developing regional marketing ideas, accurate forecasting, and sales strategy development within the territory. This position offers the candidate a future opportunity to leverage our partnership with a leading mass spectrometry industry player. A reputation for integrity, urgency, and accountability with sound technical and interpersonal skills, highly motivated, independent with a strong sales focus is key for success.
Location: Western USA
- Develop a strategic plan, lead the current Western Sales team,
- and identify Product Sales Specialists to be hired, while ramping up, in strategic regions for rapid growth and customer focus.
- Develop a strategic plan for novel virtual engagement with customers
- Define procedures to efficiently meet the financial goals of the company, including budgeting, forecasting, and cost management
- Maintain a sound knowledge of company technology and customers’ application demands
- Collaboratively work with Business Development and Product Management with respect to identifying future business opportunities and need
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical chemistry, chemistry, physics, or engineering. An advanced degree in these or related disciplines is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, preferably in a senior role
- Knowledge of workflows related to life science applications
- Must be able to work independently and with urgency
- Strong customer-centric focus.
- Highly motivated to work innovatively and creatively to drive rapid expansion of sales pipeline toward early adoption
- Ability to communicate to internal teams
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.