Do you have sales experience in the life sciences industry? Do you want to work with unique technology instead of a “me too” product line? This is your opportunity to join a small yet innovative scientific instrument manufacturer that is experiencing growth and market penetration.
As our client’s product line consists of systems and accessories for the biophysical characterization of biomolecules. You will continue their market penetration to the bio/pharmaceutical marketplace in the western USA.
Location: Western US
- Manage the territory via phone, web, as well as in-person networking, including travel to visit clients and understand their goals
- Responsible for delivering profitable sales of the Company’s products and service plans to academic and industrial accounts through a professional, consultative selling approach, resulting in exceeding or achieving the sales targets
- Drive the development and support of strong relationships with key customers and leaders in the territory
- Be an ambassador of the technology and company at all marketing and sales events.
- Ensure the effective customization of marketing activities in the territory.
- Actively organize demonstrations and the running of customer samples, plus organize and run seminars, mini-exhibitions activities at key accounts, technology symposia, and congresses in the territories.
- BS degree or higher, ideally in a science
- Experience with chemistry required
- 3 years of experience selling analytical/scientific equipment
- Exposure to spectroscopy or related technology a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel overnight as needed (approx. 50%)
What To Expect:
- A stable company with a bright future
- A valuable and useful technology that will separate you from the pack
- A competitive salary with a generous bonus structure
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.