TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Location: US Based (home-office based with global travel)
To develop and deliver the Global, Digital Go-to-Market strategies and routes to market for digital solutions, both in direct and indirect territories, to meet the digital sales revenue and profit targets/objectives. To integrate the strategy into the sales organization to align with and strengthen the normal business.
- Working with the company analytics team, the role holder will execute strategy and growth plans for digital solutions and advanced digital services.
- Responsible for the growth and profitability of digital solutions for all industries by facilitating the sector sales teams and incentivizing the sale of services (e.g., reviewing incentives with HR/SSM, training, and need for new staff, etc.)
- Partners with the CS and Applications team, Strategic Account Managers and Segment marketing managers to sponsor and facilitate the sale and consistent delivery of advanced digital services to Accounts across all Territories and Sectors
- Leads deployment of effective (digital) sales methodologies to win the right way and provides input for continuous improvement
Manages/coordinates the input of the (applications) specialist support that will be needed pre-and post-sale or that will be part of the digital offering/solution.
- Works closely with the field marketing and inside sales managers to steer the MQL to opportunity funnel towards business opportunity space, identifies gaps, and ensures effective handover of opportunities for completion.
- Inputs into the annual planning process with growth initiatives and plans demonstrate an inclusive approach, the desire to work across teams and develop strong relationships across the organization.
- Responsive to internal customers’ needs and driven by overall business success
- A minimum of 5 years of selling/marketing experience.
Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and Products as a Service (PaaS) strategies and knowledge of alternative business models would be advantageous.
- Proven track record in sales, sales management, or general management in a BtoB business environment
- Demonstrable practical experience of Miller Heiman and value-based selling methodologies and knowledge of value-based pricing
- Experience in leadership and management with the ability to influence and manage others across boundaries and time zones
- Experience in dealer or distributor management.