TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
This position offers the candidate the opportunity to build infrastructure and team while leveraging our partnership with a leading mass spectrometry industry player. A reputation for integrity, urgency, and accountability with sound technical and interpersonal skills, highly motivated, independent with a strong operational focus is key for success.
Location: Central USA, home based.
- Forecast and meet/exceed regional quota
- Develop strategic and tactical sales/marketing plans for product and implement these through effective management with our partners
- Enable sales of the company products and build relationships through interactions with customers, employees, and partners
- Define and oversee the sales process to ensure leads contacted on a timely basis to move customers into and through the sales pipeline using the company’s CRM for tracking.
- Provide regular forecast of long and short-term sales to Management Team and Product Development Team to insure timely delivery of customer orders.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in analytical chemistry, chemistry, physics, or engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, preferably in a senior role selling a complex solution
- Ability to work within the United States