TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Representing our clients image analysis software offering, the sales engineer will combine technical knowledge with sales skills to achieve sales targets and build strong territory presence and pipeline, developing the research marketplace.
- Sell 3D/4D advanced image analysis software by providing information on the product and solutions to customers’ key endpoints
- Support sales objectives by researching customers’ image analysis needs and providing solutions in a professional and effective manner
- Generate, qualify, and manage all sales leads, prospects, and new customer accounts to meet/exceed agreed team and individual sales objectives
- Develop new business relationships within the defined territory with key science centers and scientists as well as strengthening existing customer relationships
- Complete customer contact maps highlighting critical contacts in multiple functions
- Determine an action sales strategies and goals for each product and service.
- Manage designated sales leads, prospects, and customer accounts in a manner incumbent with agreed business objectives.
- Develop an annual Territory Plan to structure the year’s key business activities and objectives.
- Manage Key Account relationships and annual frame/blanket orders for annual consumption of repeat business orders.
- Provide answers to pre-sales technical and commercial queries from direct research customers
- Perform customized demonstrations of our client’s software in a manner tailored for customer’s specific scientific endpoints
- Continually compile market information/intelligence from the territory with a view to providing market feedback
- Evaluate product and service marketability in terms of customer’s technical needs
- Conduct user group meetings and training workshops in 3D/4D visualization and participate in advanced optical microscopy/image analysis courses as commercial faculty
- BS, MS or PhD in a science
- Exposure to research & life sciences preferred
- A combination of at least 5 years in the use, sales or sales-support of high-end microscopy solutions
- Hands-on exposure to image analysis software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.