TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Direct sales of our client’s laboratory instrumentation to customers in the assigned territory focusing on their state-of-the-art rheometers in Northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Location: Northern CA is an ideal home-office location
- Primary responsibilities include both generating new accounts through lead follow-up and the effective management of existing customer accounts.
- The Technical Sales Representative also visits customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations.
- Train customers on the correct use of their instrumentation used in a wide range of applications.
- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be capable of communicating equally well with Ph.D.-level scientists and QC technicians.
- The ability to work independently and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential for success.
- Frequent overnight travel is required.
- BA/BS or higher in a technical discipline
- Over 3 years of industry experience using lab instruments for material characterization
- Sales or sales support experience a plus
- Time and territory management experience a plus
- Able to travel regionally