TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
As a sales engineer, you will combine technical knowledge with sales skills to achieve sales targets and build a strong territory presence and pipeline, developing the research market for our client’s products.
Location: Territory includes The Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern States
- Consult with prospective clients and sell 3D/4D advanced image analysis software by providing information on the product and solutions to customers’ key endpoints
- Support sales objectives by researching customers’ image analysis need and providing solutions in a professional and effective manner
- Generate, qualify, and manage all sales leads, prospects, and new customer accounts to meet/exceed agreed team and individual sales objectives
- Develop new business relationships within the defined territory with key science centers and scientists as well as strengthening existing customer relationships
- Maintain and report sales forecasts, potential sales, customer feedback and activity plan, and other reports, as required.
- Provide training to end-users as a part of a pre-sales process. Demonstrate equipment to customers as required to facilitate the sale of products.
- Establish and maintain strong industry contacts that support both industry knowledge and the creation of sales leads
- BS/BA Degree or higher required; MS or Ph.D. a plus but not required
- Exposure to software such as Arivis, DRVision, Amira/Avizo
- Approximately two or more years of sales in the research marketplace, representing a complex product, service, software, or related solution.
- In-depth exposure to confocal microscopy or similar techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of emotional intelligence to learn, understand, and help clients reach their goals
- Moderate travel regionally, including overnights