Do you have experience with LC/MS applications and workflows for biologics?
The successful candidate will provide on-site applications support for proteomics and biopharma LC-MS customers in the region. This includes support for the complete integration of the LC and MS systems and training to ensure that the customer can successfully utilize the system for the desired application.
- Following the initial installation of a new LC-MS system, provide on-site training, and demonstrate the complete solution for the customer’s applications.
- Proactively follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and software tools.
- Provide the necessary technical information during customer training courses to give the best possible customer support.
- Liaise with the Service Team for customer support issues, ensuring the completion of customer application-related inquiries and escalations as needed.
- Support the commercial Sales Team with advanced technical information and presentations on-site or via Webex to support sales cases.
- Regular travel to the company applications labs for training updates and to support pre-sales applications work, when available.
- Assist in the preparation of new LC-MS training materials and collateral.
- Utilize phone & WebEx/TEAMS to provide remote technical assistance
- Support questions relating to the LC-MS connectivity and provide support regarding specific methods and workflows.
- MS Degree minimum, Ph.D. preferred
- In-depth experience, use, and understanding of LC/MS and their workflows for biologics
- Exposure to high-resolution Mass spectrometry is a plus,
- Proteomics and/or small molecule analysis experience
- Travel regionally, including overnight trips to networking events and client sites
TESA Talent is deeply committed and connected to the lab sciences industry.
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone that knows your industry, someone with years of Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.