Are you experienced in chemistry or food sciences, comfortable with laboratory instrumentation, and enjoy working closely with others? This is your chance to join an inventive team with a worldwide leader in laboratory instrumentation and chemical solutions.
This role will provide customer and sales support for proximate food analysis and process control of moisture and ash content product lines in a wide variety of industrial and pharmaceutical applications.
Location: Charlotte Area
- Drive communication and promotional activities for product line
- Deliver technical presentations and help create technical marketing materials for trade shows and product training
- Accomplish marketplace expansion by identifying growth opportunities based on new applications for existing products and services
- Maintain market leadership by collecting, analyzing, and creating action plans for product positioning and pricing
- Collaborate with R&D team on product improvements and new product opportunities based on customer and sales division feedback
- Travel worldwide to customer sites, subsidiaries, and dealers with field team members
- BS in Chemistry, Food Science, Food Technology, or related degree
- 5+ years experience in a related field. Product management, personnel management, and laboratory experience preferred
- Experience with laboratory instrumentation
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Ability to deliver technical presentations to audiences of various knowledge bases and sizes
- Able to travel approx. 25%
What To Expect:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.