Do you have product management experience and a background in product launches? Do you enjoy travel and connecting with others? This is your opportunity to directly influence the strategic direction of our client’s process analytics division, joining a passionate, collaborative team of technically minded people with a global leader in analytical instrumentation solutions.
As our client’s Product Manager, you will assume ownership of their product lines’ whole lifecycles. You’ll define the product vision and roadmap, and develop a deep understanding of the prospective customers, market dynamics, and competitive landscape. You’ll take the reins on developing a strategy, gathering, and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and work closely with the engineering team to deliver leading products.
Location: Based in the Greater Houston Area
- Fully understand the place of process analyzers in oil and gas markets through customer interaction, market research, and data analysis
- Manage product and technology roadmap start to finish
- Identify opportunities for portfolio growth in target markets, conduct in-depth analysis to develop product specifications to satisfy unmet needs
- Work closely with sales, engineering, marketing, operations, and service teams to develop product definitions
- Develop product presentations, technical offers, white papers, and competitive analysis materials for product launches
- Train business partners, sales, service, and operations staff on product use and provide technical support
- BS or higher, MBA a plus
- 3 years experience in product management of a highly technical product
- Exposure to launching products
- Exposure to the hydrocarbon process industry and operations
- Experience with process analytical manufacturer
- Ability to travel overnight as needed (approx. 40%)
What To Expect:
- A stable company with a large portfolio of long-standing, powerful global brands
- A passionate, collaborative team of technically minded people
- Opportunities to grow into global, director-level roles
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.