TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The marketing and business leader for the chromatography product line. Supported by a strong team, the Product Manager is responsible for demand generation through marketing activities and market share growth of the products in the US and Canada.
- Continuously evaluate the competitive position of Company chromatography products in the market and design and execute marketing campaigns to drive lead generation.
- Leveraging the technical resources of our application scientists and product specialists, this position offers the unique opportunity to manage the chromatography product business and drive growth.
- As Product Manager, you are responsible for upstream and downstream marketing efforts. Starting with product positioning and pricing and moving through promotion of our products through market activities, you will lead the strategy development and execution of marketing programs together with our field sales and service teams.
- With help from our strong Marketing Communications team, you can stay focused on the message, the content and the method – not design. Our in-house creative team can make your ideas a reality while you identify industry and application trends in the market that will drive growth.
- Minimum BS degree, MS or PhD preferred in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, genetics, pharmaceutical sciences or related field. Direct experience with chromatography marketing is strongly desired.
- A minimum of 3 years of direct experience with a BS degree or 2 years of experience with a higher level degree.