TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The Process Sales Representative is responsible for sales activities and results for the specified region. They will represent the capital equipment offering of our clients Process Analytical Systems to the process industry, in several focused markets such as Chemical, Petroleum-Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Semiconductor to name a few.
- The Sales Representative is responsible for sales activities and is accountable for sales results.
- Manage selling effort, time in the territory, and opportunity development activities as required to meet sales targets
- Development and the implementation of a Sales Plan – aligned with the sales and marketing strategies
- Maintain the record of activities and utilize the company CRM to gauge sales growth.
- As part of the Process Team, implement the corporate sales and marketing strategy
- Be the interface between customers and corporate technical resources. Ensure customer satisfaction
- BA/BS Degree or higher in Engineering, Chemistry, or similar technical field
- Over 6 years of industry sales experience
- Experience in the process industry preferred
- Analyzer exposure a plus
- Able to travel as needed