TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Our client is looking for an energetic Application Specialist to provide strong application-oriented support to their Americas sales team and customers, both pre-sales in the form of field-based demonstrations, consultancies and applications expertise, post-sales activities such as customer training, method optimization and application troubleshooting, and marketing support in terms of presenting at conferences, creating whitepapers and peer-review journal articles related to providing a customer-centric solution to a company’s issues/problems/pain utilizing our client’s complementary range of products and scientific resources.
Location: Greater Boston
- Perform exceptional Process Automation Solutions (PAS) product demonstrations and support our scientific range of PAS instrumentation in a wide variety of applications
- Develop and optimize application methodology to meet specific customer needs
- Support Marketing content generation through customer case studies and reports, analysis of laboratory samples, and conducting internal/external training sessions
- Be the field technical/commercial expert to fully support the efforts of Account Managers/Inside Sales ensuring revenue objectives are achieved for their respective product lines
- Must possess a strong technical aptitude, be commercially savvy, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong industrial computer communications understanding/experience. (OPC, Modbus, Ethernet platforms for SCADA/DCS/PLC interface.)
- Proven customer-focused attitude and troubleshooting abilities are a must.
- Must be open to a variety of industries and processes to be able to utilize his or her analytical and engineering skills.
- Some overnight travel throughout the US and Canada is expected as well as occasional international travel
- A Master’s or Advanced degree related to Chemical/Mechanical/Process Engineering/Material Science and other scientific disciplines including the physical sciences is preferred
- A Master’s degree or degree specific to our industry (scientific or analytical instrumentation) will be strongly considered.
- Minimum 3 years’ direct industrial, process, production, or pilot lab-related setting. Academic experience in research or process development considered.