TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for direct sales of dynamic light scattering, zeta potential, and porosity instrumentation, and services to customers. This position generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical solutions; training customers, ensuring customer satisfaction, and developing accounts. in Northern California, Nevada, and Utah.
Location: Northern CA is an ideal home-office location
- The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for direct sales of our client’s laboratory instrumentation to customers in Northern California, Nevada, and Utah.
- Primary responsibilities include both generating new accounts through lead follow-up and the effective management of existing customer accounts.
- The Technical Sales Representative also visits customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations, and train customers on the correct use of their instrumentation used in a wide range of applications.
- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be capable of communicating equally well with Ph.D.-level scientists and QC technicians.
- BA/BS or higher in a technical discipline
- Over 3 years of industry experience using lab instruments for material characterization
- Sales or sales support experience a plus
- Time and territory management experience a plus
- Experience with particle characterization a plus
- Able to travel regionally