TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Location: Western US
New opportunity with our client for a Technical Sales Representative to lead, drive and manage a focused NMR sales effort in the (Bio)Pharma Market segment, that maximizes new order bookings, sales opportunities, and the sales funnel throughout the West Coast – US Region
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective biotech, pharmaceutical (Bio)Pharma, and CRO/CMO customers in the assigned region.
- Meet or exceed defined sales volume targets & generate new business for the NMR and EPR product lines.
- Build sustainable business partnerships with (new) customers in the (Bio)Pharma industry, especially in pharma segments not yet served by our client NMR & EPR products.
- Maintain all sales-related information in the company’s CRM (SalesForce.com) on an up-to-date basis.
- Establish our client as the preferred NMR partner in the Pharmaceutical community.
- Closely work with local Field Application Expert to minimize Sales cycle.
- Keep abreast of key priorities and changes in Pharma Market trends.
- Minimum 7 years’ Life Sciences/(Bio)Pharma work experience ideally using NMR products
- Masters Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Biology, Molecular Biology or related discipline or 10+ years’ equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrated business development and account cultivation skills, i
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, technical, and proposal communication and presentation skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite, SalesForce, and Miller Heiman.