TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Apply sales leadership to achieve regional bookings targets & maximizing profitability through optimizing regional coverage, key account management, market segment focus, and efficient sales in the western US region. Develop and optimize direct coverage, nurturing our new and existing customers, to position sales of NMR Spectroscopy Products across the territory.
Location: Western USA
- Create, manage, and maintain a healthy sales funnel
- Design and implement an effective strategic plan to deliver territory sales targets through direct selling while maximizing margin
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with new customers in territory, manage collaborations, and enhance existing relationships
- Work with Applications and Marketing to develop and follow through on sales lead generation through a variety of methods
- Leverage CRM system to diligently manage sales funnels and accurately report actual sales vs forecasting
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape
- Understand funding arrangements and manage this in line with sales targets
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions, conferences as required
- Advise customers and end-users on product updates and technology
- Arrange and carry out product training
- BA/BS Chemistry, Biochem, or Physical Science
- Knowledge of NMR or related technology
- Experience in direct sales with similar products to academic and/or industrial research customers.
- Territory familiarity in the western USA