Are you a highly organized individual with a background in metabolomics or analytical chemistry? Do you enjoy guiding large projects and finding new avenues for growth for your product or program? This is your chance to assist with promoting and improving MRMS solutions for one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies.
This position supports both a national and international commercial team with promoting MRMS system workflows, staying up-to-date and reporting on market trends, external drivers, and the competitive landscape within the MRMS market, and driving continuous improvement of the product based on customer feedback.
- Identify and pursue growth opportunities for MRMS in the fields of metabolomics, MALDI imaging, and other applicable fields.
- Create and manage external commercial collaborations to find software or product solutions for customer pain points
- Provide market-relevant feedback to applications software development and R&D groups for prioritization of development efforts
- Execute global, regional, and local campaigns highlighting company leaders and reference sites to the greater market
- Provide quarterly updates concerning lost orders, opportunities status and pipeline health, and relevant forecast information.
- PhD in Biological Sciences, Analytical Chemistry, or related field with experience in Metabolomics (minimum)
- 5 years related experience with FT-ICR/FTMS technology (minimum)
- Demonstrated ability with acute goal-related time management for vital projects and reports
- Proficiency with MALDI imaging and Metabolomics analytic and experiment software
- Ability and willingness to travel required (domestic and international)
What To Expect:
- Cross-functional, collaborative team environment that prioritizes new ideas and values employee input
- Fully remote position
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable)
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.