TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
As a microscopy sales engineer, you will combine application knowledge with sales skills to achieve sales targets and build a strong territory presence.
Locations: Northeast USA
- Achieve sales target for confocal products and service within the region
- Develop and execute a territory plan to maximize the potential of the region
- Setup and successfully demonstrate systems products to potential buyers
- Generate, qualify, and manage all sales leads, prospects, and new customer accounts
- Maintain and report, sales forecasts, potential sales, customer feedback, activity plan
- Provide leadership to channel partners to facilitate sales and work with regional application specialists
- BS or higher in a technical discipline
- Over 3 years of success of capital equipment sales experience
- selling experience into life sciences/research
- Time and territory management experience
- Basic knowledge of imaging/microscopy