Are you a chemist with the heart of an engineer? Do you enjoy pulling things apart to see how they work, and then rebuilding them to be better than before? This is your chance to join a research department tasked with coming up with new and innovative ideas in the field of mass spectrometry
This position will take a hands-on role in the development and customization of mass spectrometry technology in a team-oriented laboratory setting.
Location: Greater Boston Area
- Create experimental instruments, from design to assembly to testing and reporting results
- Move targeted ion source technologies through feasibility testing
- Assist in putting successful technologies into production
- Work with production teams to resolve issues that might be found with ion source technology products.
- Apply for patents for new technologies created
- PhD in Chemistry, Physics, or related field (minimum)
- Experience in the development of ion sources for mass spectrometry (minimum)
- Basic computer skills (minimum), experience with CAD and simulation software (such as Comsol or Simion) preferred
- Experience with National Instruments electronics preferred
- Knowledge of time-of-flight mass spectrometry preferred
What To Expect:
- Cross-functional, collaborative team environment that prioritizes new ideas and values employee input
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable)
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.