TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The Product Specialist will be the lead direct contact with our customers within assigned territory as well as the liaison between our Business Development, Applications, Service, and Marketing teams. The candidate will be responsible for the sales pipeline, prospecting, qualifying prospects, achieving assigned quota, developing regional marketing ideas, accurate forecasting, and sales strategy development within the territory.
Multiple US Locations: Mid-Atlantic, New England, Southeast, So Cal, Texas
- Creative, Innovative, and Proactive prospecting to rapidly build a sales pipeline
- Accurate Forecasting to meet/exceed territory quota
- Accountable and responsible for building the company brand and technology recognition in the territory
- Develop strategic and tactical sales plans to build a sales pipeline, accelerate the adoption of the technology in a new and non-customer facing environment
- Enable sales of the company products and build relationships through interactions with customers, employees, and partners
- Ensure leads contacted on a timely basis to move customers into and through the sales pipeline using the company’s CRM for tracking.
- BA/BS Chemistry, Biochem, or related science
- Over 3 years of sales experience, preferably capital equipment in the life sciences industry
- Experience with LC/MS and advanced Mass Spec offerings, a plus
- Territory familiarity in the northeast US