TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The Market Development Lead will perform market diligence and coordinate the company’s market expansion strategies, planning, and execution in coordination with our Business Development, Applications, and Commercial Operation teams.
- Ability to execute a detailed market assessment plan that includes application identification, unmet need identification, competitive landscaping, technical feasibility, and our opportunity assessment
- Develop new relationships with future customers, subject matter experts, and key opinion leaders to collect voice of the customer feedback and establish collaborations
Utilize prioritization matrix to rank and organize application diligence
- Work closely with Business Development and Applications to validate market assessment
Create and maintain records of diligence and roll up that material to present market opportunity with Business Development guidance to Senior Leadership, Product Development, and Commercialization teams to make Go/No Go decisions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in chemistry, biology, or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in a sales, marketing, or business/market development role in the mass spectrometry, liquid chromatography, or related instrumentation market
- Working knowledge of life science mass spectrometry products, applications, and markets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate highly technical, complicated topics in a broadly understandable way
- Business acumen to translate technical product attributes to economic impact and customer’s ROI
- Strong understanding of the life science market; knowledge of emerging novel therapeutics such as cell and gene therapy is a plus