Are looking for a commercial and a technical challenge? Do you want to be part of the revolution of regenerative medicine and drug development and have an interest in life sciences and nanotech? Join an enthusiastic multi-national team with a fast-growing manufacturer of optical fiber sensing instruments for soft materials and biological samples.
This position will be the company’s ambassador to the life sciences industry in the Boston area, representing an exciting product line of mechanobiology instruments to academic and industry clients.
Location: Greater Boston area
- Develop new potential clients and nurture existing clients to build and maintain a strong pipeline for the company’s mechanobiology solutions
- Develop and execute business and territory plans to deliver agreed targets
- Collaborate with Applications Team to provide technical expertise and instrument demonstrations
- Be the face of this product line to potential customers at trade shows, seminars, user meetings, and other events
- Bridge the knowledge gap between customers working in various disciplines in life sciences and the company’s high tech measurement instruments
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, technology or business field (minimum)
- Direct scientific sales experience
- Proven record of generating new business by actively approaching potential customers
- A combination of technical, scientific, and commercial expertise
- Ability to travel approx. 30%
What To Expect:
- A young, dynamic, and enthusiastic team with opportunities for promotion
- Flat hierarchy, short decision lines, big impact
- Freedom and responsibility in structuring and leading your work
- Receive full internal sales and technical training.
- Hybrid remote/in-office position
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable)
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.