TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Location: Boston Area
The Instrument Sales Specialist supports, promotes, and sells the full range of company Instrumentation products, consumables, and services within the assigned territory in order to meet budgeted sales goals, covering the territory in its entirety. This individual follows sales best practices to achieve these goals, fostering a healthy, sustainable territory by focusing on customer retention, development, expansion, and continuing satisfaction. This individual serves as a subject matter expert on the company Instrumentation product o features and benefits, applications, and competitive landscape in the market. Works collaboratively with the Account Manager in the territory to achieve sales goals. Directly impacts the company’s mission to enable verifiable science by helping scientists select the products they need to work most effectively.
Location: All of New England and NY State. Greater Boston is an ideal home base
- Meets or exceeds established targets for sales volume, product mix, and new product and service awareness within the assigned territory.
- Travels throughout the territory to call on established and prospective customer contacts to create demand for company products and services.
- Activities include product introduction and overviews, conducting demonstrations, quoting, technical seminars, troubleshooting, attending local and national tradeshows.
- Follows up and processes sales leads, based on information received from other company sales representatives, company trade shows, marketing campaigns, telephone and website inquiries, and other sources.
- Follows company sales techniques and best practices throughout the sales cycle to achieve goals.
- Submits and maintains accurate monthly forecasts through Opportunity Management within Salesforce.com.
- Maintains and updates territory data for accounts and key personnel, and pipeline reports on a bi-weekly basis within CRM
- Works with Field Service & Support Specialist to promote proactive sales, service, and support approach within the assigned territory.
- Participates in required and recommended training sessions to attain and maintain an in-depth technical and application knowledge of the company product Portfolio.
- Collaborates with service and support personnel to provide post-sale installation, training, and ongoing service contract support as needed.
- Collaborates with Corporate Accounts team on any Corporate Accounts and initiatives within the territory, as needed
- A minimum of 3 years of selling experience in a lab/bio industry
- BA/BS degree or higher, preferably in chemistry, biology, or related life science
- Experience working with distributors or dealer reps a plus
- Lab experience preferred
- Able to travel regionally