Do you have experience with LC/MS used in metabolomics applications? Do you enjoy training and creating value for lab scientists?
Support the full range of small molecule Mass Spectrometry products through professional scientific support of sales activities, instrument demonstration, collaborative work, and presentation. Transfer expert knowledge through training and support of existing customers. The successful candidate will report to and work closely with the Market Manager. The primary area of responsibility is in applications of our client’s LC-MS/MS and TOF systems.
Location: Based in the San Diego area
- Perform analyses of samples submitted by prospective customers with a strong focus on small molecules.
- Assist in technical sales support by preparing and conducting demonstrations for prospective customers.
- Author technical documents that highlight new and innovative application results using electrospray Mass Spec systems.
- Provide pre-sales support through multiple mechanisms such as joint sales visits and delivering technical presentations at customer sites.
- Assist in the post-installation of new MS systems by providing on-site customer training and application-specific method development.
- Develop new applications for the MS product line to be used for posters and presentations at technical conferences and marketing seminars.
- Train new and existing customers and provide professional customer support.
- Ph.D. or experienced BS/MS level with several years’ experience with mass spectrometry, HPLC, Electrospray MS, particularly for small molecule analysis
- Excellent communications skills needed with a wide variety of skill levels with customers and in-house personnel
- Prior management experience of scientists preferred
- Able to travel up to 30%
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.