TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The Application Scientist will be responsible for major contributions to both the Business and Product Development teams that will take this game-changing technology platform from beta product to commercialization
Location: Greater Philadelphia
- Provide training to all customers on system use including hardware, software, data acquisition, and data processing.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with external and internal customers ensuring their success.
- Provide extensive technical support and system-level troubleshooting.
- Manage and drive resolution for all customer situations.
- Manage customer expectations, by communicating work performed and providing a follow-up plan if needed.
- Deliver advanced system-level training at customer sites.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of the company’s unique technology and customers’ application demands.
- Collaboratively work with Business Development and Product Manager in respect to identifying future business opportunities and needs.
- Work with Applications and Product Development teams to resolve customer issues as expeditiously as possible.
- Understanding of the current sample preparation techniques in support of biopharmaceuticals applications
- Understanding the technology, capability, unmet needs, and concerns (current and potential) of end-users and the overall marketplace.
- Having a current and accurate knowledge of the instrumentation landscape from sample preparation through data analysis reporting used in the biopharmaceutical market.
- BS minimum, MS, or Ph.D. is a plus
- 3 years of LC/MS (extensive use ) in the biologics, pharmaceutical markets
- Knowledge of workflows related to Mass Spec in Biologics
- Good interpersonal skills
- Travel 20%-40%