Do you have experience troubleshooting lab products? Are you intrigued about a career in field service?
Provides customers with the best possible experience when performing preventative maintenance, service, repairs, and calibration. This role utilizes their ability to troubleshoot, manual dexterity, and acuity for repairs to service all brands of laboratory pipettes.
Location: Northern California
- Support all customers in your region; Maintain, service, and support pipettes and related lab equipment, over the phone/web as well as at client lab facilities
- Use computer software to track all service activities
- Carry out critical aspects of the service workflow
- Service all brands of pipettes and types of pipettes
- Perform calibrations according to the manufacturer, ISO 8655, or customers’ requirements
- Read and interpret technical diagrams of pipettes
- 1 or more years working on lab equipment
- Chemistry coursework or experience is helpful but not required
- Must be a hands-on, troubleshooter
- Able to travel regionally, including overnight travel
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone that knows your industry, someone with years of Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.