TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Our client is a dominant market leader in solutions for lab monitoring. They provide the premium product, the total solution. They seek someone that can value-sell as their Ohio territory continues to grow. This is a field-based position, based in OH or MI area. You will be responsible for traveling the region, providing labs a unique product offering.
- Manage CRM and sales pipeline, over phone, web, and in-person
- Perform needs assessment, diagnose vulnerability and offer solutions
- Manage existing accounts as well as prospect for new business
- Keep up on industry trends and networking events.
- Travel locally and occasional overnight travel
- Work under the supervision of Area Sales Director
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads. Studies industry data describing new products to develop a sales approach.
- Advises customers of equipment for a given need based on the technical knowledge of products.
- Attends trade shows.
- BS or higher
- Over a year of field-based/territory sales in a B2B sales environment
- High energy and enthusiasm; a competitive, resilient salesperson
- Able to travel regionally