TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Sales of environmental monitoring equipment, contracts, and services to pharmaceutical, contract research, healthcare, medical and state, and federal government agencies by performing all sales duties in the territory.
Location: Los Angeles and Central CA
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from all resources available
- Studies data describing new products to develop sales approach
- Compiles data on equipment and supplies preferred by customers.
- Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and drive the sales cycle forward
- Engage/talk with customers by phone and web applications
- Advises customers of equipment for given needs based on the technical product knowledge
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features
- Estimates date of delivery to the customer, based on knowledge of own firm’s the production and delivery schedules
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- BA/BS or higher in a technical discipline
- Over 2 years of success of a complex B2B sale
- Selling experience into lab sciences/research a plus (not required)
- Time and territory management experience
- Able to travel regionally