TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Manage the Los Angeles area territory by uncovering all potential and existing clients and discussing the value proposition of the purchase of lab temperature monitoring equipment.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads. Studies data describing new products to develop a sales approach. Compiles data on equipment and supplies preferred by customers.
- Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers. Talks with customers by phone. Advises customers of equipment for a given need based on the technical knowledge of products. Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable
- Provides customers with advice in such areas as system layout, compliance, regulations, cost analysis, and collection methods to develop goodwill and promote sales.
- Attends trade shows.
- BS or higher
- Over a year of field-based/territory sales in a B2B sales environment
- High energy and enthusiasm; a competitive, resilient salesperson
- Able to travel regionally