Are you an experienced and persuasive salesperson? Do you enjoy working with a wide variety of customers with different needs? Join a stable leader in life science monitoring equipment in a fast-paced, hands-on work environment.
This position will be the company’s ambassador to the laboratory sciences industry in the Boston area, representing their line of network-based monitoring systems to PhDs, doctors, high-level executives at major pharmaceutical firms, blood banks, government research labs, hospitals, and universities.
Location: Greater Boston area
- Increase the visibility, accessibility, and awareness of company services, prioritizing the customer first
- Develop new potential clients and nurture existing clients to build and maintain a strong pipeline for the company’s product line
- Develop, improve, and execute sales strategies to deliver agreed targets
- Provide technical expertise and instrument demonstrations
- Be the face of this product line to potential customers at trade shows, seminars, user meetings, and other events
- Analyze market research and monitor changes in the market conditions to identify competitive advantages.
- BA/BA and five years sales experience required
- Medical/capital equipment sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of blood banks, animal labs, hospitals, pharmaceutical, academic or forensic labs a plus
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and sales skills
- Proven record of generating new business by actively approaching potential customers
- Ability to travel
What To Expect:
- High growth potential, high level of responsibility and independence
- Car allowance and expense reimbursement
- Competitive pay, base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Comprehensive medical benefits package, including health, vision, dental, and life insurance
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.