Do you have experience with IR applications and enjoy engaging with other humans?
The successful candidate will provide remote and on-site applications support for IR customers in the region. Responsible for technical support of sales personnel in the development of new opportunities for our spectroscopy systems.
- Executing programs following the annual business plan to develop business and achieve the target sales number
- Identifying sales opportunities for products within the accounts/territory in the specified target market and application segments
- Developing strong application knowledge and depth to serve as a recognized expert for process optimization and development in the chemical, pharmaceutical, and academic markets
- Executing technical sales consultative support during the sales process including pre and post-sales visits including onsite seminars, technical consulting, and application feasibility tests (and reporting data)
- Proactively ensuring assigned accounts/territory develops new sales opportunities collaborating with the local sales team through the provision of onsite seminars, technical consulting, and application feasibility tests
- Post sale support of existing customers on an ongoing basis with high-level product training and application support to drive repeat sales
- Creating and presenting technical papers about key applications at industry seminars, conferences, and symposiums
- Identify and develop application solutions that provide high value to the pharmaceutical and high-value chemical markets
- Ph.D., MS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related discipline required
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience: chemist, chemical engineer or advanced degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong background in spectroscopy
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 75%. Ability to travel worldwide.
TESA Talent is deeply committed and connected to the lab sciences industry.
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone that knows your industry, someone with years of Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.