This role provides technical support for customer-owned products. It requires diagnosis and repair of systems and accessories that are not repairable in the field, as well as support to HelpDesk and Field Service Engineers with troubleshooting guidance or other technical inquiries. The position may also provide maintenance and repair of R&D’s Reference Lab instruments and when necessary, assist with the installation of new instrumentation. The Customer Support Tech may also assist with training other employees in proper operation and service of the instruments, accessories, and systems.
Location: Central Massachusetts
- Coordinate and perform instrument and benchtop repairs in line with customer requests and contractual obligations.
- Create service cost estimates to support quotes to Customers for service.
- Responsible for instrument testing and calibration, electrical and mechanical repairs, and parts ordering.
- Responsible for returning repaired systems back to the Customers, including completion of internal documentation and tracking requirements (SAP, SalesForce/ServiceMax, etc.).
- Performance validations using company certified procedures; problem diagnosis and system repair.
- Schedule and complete HelpDesk assigned in-house service jobs in a timely fashion.
- Provide backup support for the US HelpDesk on an as-needed basis
- AA, BS, or equivalent experience in electronics
- 4 or more years of hands-on troubleshooting experience of complex equipment
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.