Are you experienced with analytical instruments? Do you enjoy working in the field and connecting with others? This is your chance to join an established manufacturer of in-vitro scientific instruments, analytical services, and equipment services.
The Instrument Support Engineer will perform routine preventative maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting for company instrumentation. They will assist with reporting, customer support, and other service-related activities as well.
Location: Based in the Greater Boston Area
- Perform Field Service activities on full company product line – including but not limited to instrument repair, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and installation and operation qualification
- Thoroughly document service activities with service management and CRM software using good documentation practices (cGMP)
- Communicate with all internal teams regarding all service and customer satisfaction issues
- Communicate professionally with customers in various situations
- BS in science, engineering, or related discipline
- 2+ years working in a laboratory setting or as a field service representative.
- Experience in HPLC applications and/or dissolution testing preferred
- 1+ years’ experience with instrument repair/troubleshooting preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively multi-task
- Ability to travel up to 50%, more if based elsewhere
What To Expect:
- Work for a fast growing company with respected technology in the biopharma space
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) plan with company match
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.