Do you enjoy tinkering with scientific instruments and solving problems?
The Service & Installation Engineer will be responsible for a variety of service-related functions including, but not limited to, the repair, maintenance, and installation of all products. Additional responsibilities include the training of customers and company engineers, continued support of those customers through phone and email contact, and at times, product demonstrations for prospective clients.
Location: Based in the SC to Augusta area
- On-site installation, validation, repair, and maintenance of instruments, including XRD, XRF, Material Characterization solutions
- Providing technical training to customers, technical support personnel, and service engineers
- Accurate documentation and reporting of all repairs and product failures and, when applicable, providing design change and improvement recommendations
- The maintenance and control of the engineer’s spare part inventory in accordance with the administrative policies
- Providing customers and other personnel within the assigned region necessary support and documentation required to effect instrument repairs, maintenance, and installations
- Travel as required to provide service support to customers and other company personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry, or similar scientific field is required
- Experience with analytical instrumentation; applied knowledge of scientific instruments
- Travel regionally, including overnight travel, need a valid driver’s license
- Experienced working with a CRM system and the MS Office Applications
- Ability to work from home office to provide remote technical support
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.